Camera2Web.com

Myron Kassaraba's weblog about digital photography on the web

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Trying out Zooomr 2.0

I've finally made it beyond the huge obstacle of signing up/logging on to Zooomr (they use some bizarre link to OpenID) to give it a try since I'd like to check out the geotagging. They are offering bloggers a free upgrade to a pro account. That requires you to post a Zooomr photo to your blog. So here's mine, a panorama of Fenway Park from a few weeks ago when we had some great seats on the right field roof deck.


FenwayPano061106
FenwayPano061106
Hosted on Zooomr


More on my thoughts about Zooomr once I have had some more time to give it a good test drive.......

3 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Thomas Hawk said…

    Sorry about the difficulty in logging on Myron. Hopefully this will be easier in the future.

    Tom

     
  • At 1:38 AM, Blogger Rakesh said…

    myron, what did you use to stitch together your images? I tried Autostitch and it was too smart with my images (ie I fed it 7 photographs and it only joined together 3 of them)?

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger MyronK said…

    Hey Rakesh,

    I used the ArcSoft Panorama Maker software that came with my Nikon Coolpix. I found that it didn't always load the pictures in the right sequence even thought they were all time stamped, etc. I always make sure they are in the right order.

    -MJK

     

Post a Comment

<< Home